Saturday 23 August 2008

promoting 365challenge in the gym

I dropped into my gym the other day to speak to Carl, the gym manager. He's been excited about the idea since I first mentioned it to him a week ago, but now, as I had some small posters to give him to put up in the gym, and some business cards I'd had printed promoting 365challenge, he was totally sold. He started talking about getting the gym staff involved and running events in the club, and I was really fired up too.

When I saw him today, I'd had a t-shirt made up with the 365challenge logo and he was even more excited! He's been speaking to a lot of members, and says there are a lot of them who are thinking of doing the 365challenge too, so I should expect some emails soon. He's planning on taking it up himself - and is going to run across America with one of the other instructors - about 3000 miles! So, hopefully, this is going to work and people will be getting in touch soon so I'll get some 365challengers on board formally.


This idea might just take off ... watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment