Tuesday 4 November 2008

knocking off the miles ...

65 days into the 365challenge ... just 300 to go! And the miles (or kilometres) are falling steadily, I'm happy to say. Today, I hit the 400 Km mark on the bike - that's a quarter of the way along the route from Land's End to John O' Groats (LEJOG) in just over 2 months, which feels great. The swim is going well too, I'm over a third of the way across the channel too. But the rowing ... well, I'm still on track with that, but only just. That's been harder than I expected ... but hey, this was never going to be a walk in the park!

I've had a good spell in the gym lately which has been a big help - I've actually been in 12 of the past 15 days! Even I've been surprised by that when I looked back over the progress sheet. And I feel like I'm on a bit of a roll now, so as long as I feel fit, I hope I can keep this level of activity up and I can knock off plenty more miles before the end of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment