Tuesday 9 December 2008

Day 100 already ...

Wow! It's Day 100 of my 365challenge already! How did THAT happen; where did the time go??

I've been focusing on my swimming this past week or so, and I am now just 5 KM from France in my Channel swim. I will certainly complete this part of the challenge before Christmas day, and possibly even by the end of next week, which is great. I've really been enjoying the swim lately, and am a little concerned that I'll miss my regular dips ... so, as hinted in my last post, a return trip may well be on the cards. I'd love to hear some of your thoughts, dear readers. Anyone got a view ... to swim back or not to swim back ... or swim somewhere else ... ??

Remember, I still have 1100 Km to cycle and over 250 KM to row, so it's not as if I'll be SLACKING OFF or anything! Come on, share your wisdom, your considered opinions, your witty(!) passing thoughts with me to help me on my way ...

Oh, and by the way ... my fund-raising pot crossed the £6000 mark this week. What do you say to that then? Not too bad, eh, for four months work ... I don't imagine I'll match that sort of turnover in the coming months, but I will keep encouraging people to support me ... next target, £7300 (double my original £3650 target) ... what do you think?... can I get there? ... you decide! If you haven't been there before, you can support me by clicking through to my Just Giving page.

And maybe become one of my 1%ers Club ... only 4 to go to reach 100 members!

No comments:

Post a Comment