Sunday 14 December 2008

just a final quick note for today ...

I've been keen on my blogging today, eh, this is my fourth of the afternoon (well I've been quiet lately)!

Anyway, I wanted to update everyone on my progress with the 365challenge.

Just 3 miles to go with my swim. That's three swims, so really, I should be finished my Channel swim by next weekend, hopefully in time to drag myself out of the water onto a bike to take part in another of the Mega-Spins that Carl is organising as part of his own 365challenge fund-raising efforts at the gym for Cancer Research UK. There's a degree of madness that goes with this blooming charity lark!

For any of you local (Chester) Total Fitness 365'ers, the Mega-Spin (one and a half hours long) is on Saturday December 20th at 10.00 am, with Dave leading the spin - if you want to come along, it would be great to see you. You'll need to book your place at reception, as these spins do get busy. It's a fancy dress spin, by the way - if you come in costume, the fee/donation asked is halved (it's only £1 or £2 anyway).

I reckon I cover around 45 Km in one of these classes, so with a bit of a push, I should reduce the distance still to go on my Lands End to John O'Groats ride down to just 1000 KM by Christmas day! A doddle for 2009, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment