Monday 23 February 2009

365ing all over the world ...

... and I like it, I like it, I ....

Doesn't really scan, does it? Hey ho. Anyway, I've been meaning to tell you that Nick, my logo designer, has gotten round to developing some extra versions of the 365 logo for me, as I try to promote this thing internationally now.

Well, in Ireland and Australia at least, seeing as there have been positive mutterings coming out of each country that someone over there is going to take on their own 365challenge. So ... what do you think of our new Irish and Aussie versions, then?


Cool or what? If you're based in either location and you'd like to take on your own challenges for your local cancer charities, get in touch and I'll forward the logos for you to use in your promotional efforts ... it all helps to raise the profile and generate interest from the folks out there who will ultimately be our sponsors!

So in the words of the great Joey Ramone ... Hey Ho, Let's Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment