Monday 26 January 2009

sorry, been busy at work ...

Been a busy week at work (and will be this week too), so I've been quiet on the blogging front. Hope you've all(!) coped.

Some good news from Total Fitness after nearly six months of chasing: they are willing to put up posters about the 365challenge in each of their gyms around the country - that's around 22 branches, I think, and if we signed up just a couple of people from each, that would be a great boost to the numbers, and the fund-raising total. Thanks Neil.

Also with Total Fitness, I've finally got a result of another sort, and managed to speak to their PR guy on Friday ... who loved my story and the plans I have for developing the 365challenge, and today, he sent me a draft of the press release he's written for approval. He hopes he can get some national press coverage, which would be fabulous! Watch this space ...

By the way, did I mention I was busy at work this last week?

No comments:

Post a Comment