Tuesday 27 January 2009

half way to John O'Groats ...

As we draw to the close of Month 5 of my 365challenge year, today I hit the half way point on my Lands End to John O'Groat's ride, woo-hoo!! 800 Km down, just 800 Km to go!

So that's the channel swum, the 3 Peaks climbed, half way to Scotland, and more than a third of the way down the Thames ... in 5 months ... you know what, I think I've been doing pretty well with this 365challenge-thingy, even I do say so myself! If I keep this up, I think I'll finish ahead of schedule, so now I'm beginning to wonder what else I might add to my personal challenge ... early days for this additional planning, so I'm open to suggestions ... though one possibility is that I might actually tackle the 3 Peaks in reality - but one at a time, maybe one a month from May to July. What do you think, dear reader? Suggestions welcome.

Anyone fancy joining me - I could do with someone who knows the way! I'll outline my plans for this over the coming weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment