Thursday 16 October 2008

remembering ...

Following on from a brief chat with Anouska, and building on an earlier idea, I've decided to create a new page on my 365challenge website to remember all of those loved ones lost to cancer - so people can see the vibrant, lively people they were and know why we are taking on these physical challenges and pushing ourselves to raise money for Cancer Research UK.

The page is called "Remembering ..." - click through and have a look, then let me know what you think.

At this stage, I've just got photos of Brenda, my sister, and the inspiration behind the 365challenge, and Debbie, Anouska's reason for her 365challenge. But I want to put up photos of the people who have inspired the other 365'ers too, as well as the loved ones of those who had a reason to sponsor me.

So if you have someone you'd like to include in the "Remembering ..." page, drop me an email, with some photos and some details of the person you want to remember. The address is on the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment